Answer for What math do I enroll in to take PHYS 100A as a transfer student with MATH 140?

By | December 15, 2015

For Physics, you need to have the additional Math. You can take the MPT and if you score high enough you can test out of one of the Math’s. However, you still need to take either Math 103, 104, or 105. 
Please watch the video under the link below for more information.