Bio 101/L

Anonymous asked 3 years ago

I have taken General Biology at Moorpark College that transfers to CSUN as Bio 106. If I take Bio 107 as well does that clear the requirement for Bio 101?

1 Answers
moderator Staff answered 3 years ago

Yes, if you’ve taken both the Bio 106/L and Bio 107/L then the Bio 101/L requirement will be substituted for you. Once you’ve completed the courses, you’d want to meet with Dr. Henige and giver her your DPR and once she’s verified that the classes are correct and you have the grades, then she will put in the substitution forms for you.