Chem 100 at JC

QuestionsCategory: PrerequisitesChem 100 at JC
Anonymous asked 5 years ago

I went to enroll in the Chemistry 101 class and it would not let me because I did not take Chemistry 100 at CSUN, but I took it at my JC. So now it will not let me take it here at CSUN. What should I do?