Chem 101 or Chem 103

QuestionsCategory: PrerequisitesChem 101 or Chem 103
admin Staff asked 4 years ago

Do I have to take both Chem 101 and Chem 103?

1 Answers
admin Staff answered 4 years ago

For a Kinesiology major either one will suffice. However, if you plan to go to PT school, Chem 101 is required.