Failure of Third Enrollment
If I were to fail a prerequisite three times, but my GPA is good and I have too many units to change majors, what would happen to me?
In this situation, you have 4 options which are listed below.
- You can meet with the chair and see if he/she will allow you to substitute another course for that one.
- You can try to see if another four-year university has the equivalent course (if it is an upper division course). If you find one, then you can ask the department if they would allow you to take that course.
- If the course is lower division, then you can try to take it at a community college.
- You can ask the department if they will waive the requirement for you.
- Your final option would be to see if there is a way to change your major to something outside of Kinesiology. This will only happen if options 1, 2, and, 3 are not successful.