KIN 201

Anonymous asked 2 years ago

I am in Exercise Science and my catalog year is 2015. I need to take KIN 201 but it is no longer available. What should I do?

1 Answers
admin Staff answered 2 years ago

Beginning fall 2016, KIN201 will no longer be offered.

See the 2016/17 CSUN catalog for the new movement requirement. Course substitution will be required to meet this requirement if KIN 201/L is not taken.

See the Kinesiology Undergraduate Coordinator for more information.