PT or OT

admin Staff asked 5 years ago

I want to pursue the Occupational Therapy degree after I graduate. Which KIN major should I choose?

1 Answers
moderator Staff answered 1 month ago

The best thing about both of those programs is that you do not need to have a specific option in order to get into those programs. The recommendation that is usually given to help select an option is to think about what you would do with your degree if you did not get into either of those fields. 
Usually though, students who want to pursue PT go into Exercise Science (because of the physics and chem) and students wanting to pursue OT go into Applied Fitness (because OT does not require physics or chem yet).