- Only courses with a grade of C- or below
- 16 units grade forgiveness, additional 12 units grade averaging
- Must repeat CSUN courses at CSUN
- Cannot register for repeat courses until January 5
- Third enrollment requires approval of College Dean.
- Use the following form to request for third enrollment –> http://goo.gl/FcCnS4
- Individual course enrollment: three times maximum
You can find more information about repeating courses and grade forgiveness by following this link –> http://goo.gl/tAHQDo
Additional information can be found here –> http://goo.gl/oqKFy7
I see that I can only repeat a course with a grade of C- or better. Does this rule apply to courses taken at CSUN only or at A JC too?