Withdrawals and Transcript

QuestionsCategory: Degree Progress Report (DPR)Withdrawals and Transcript
admin Staff asked 5 years ago

What is the difference between a withdrawal and a fail?

1 Answers
moderator Staff answered 5 days ago

A “withdrawal” is when you are no longer in the course and it doesn’t show up on your class schedule. A “fail” is when you are registered for a course for the entire semester and then do not pass (for whatever reason).